Lindab Magestic is an improved galvanised steel material for rainwater system
and standing seam applications. Magestic offers the same trusted Lindab product
designs with a strengthened magnesium zinc alloy coating.
Magestic settles into an attractive dark grey metallic
appearance within 3-5 years after installation.
Why use Lindab Majestic?
- Elite Galvanization - New technology has allowed the material to be developed using magnesium, creating a barrier to corrosion.
- Self Healing - Galvanized coatings migrate to repair red rust on cuts and scratches.
- Lower Environmental Impact - Galvanized steel is already the most environmentally
friendly material used in rainwater systems. Magestic has a reduced impact on zinc resources and less than 25% zinc run off into soils.
- 10 year warranty - Lindab Magestic products all come with a 10 year warranty.
- Lower Price - Efficiency improvements mean that majestic is the cheapest option when choosing rainwater systems.
Long-lasting seamless beauty
Unpainted metal gutters naturally adjust to the installation environment, settling to give an attractive dark grey metallic appearance within 3-5 years after installation.
Highest surface protection rating of any metallic coated steel
The zinc coating composition used for Magestic is strengthened with 3% magnesium and 3.5% aluminium. Hot dipped zinc galvanised coatings have a porous structure and salt spray tests demonstrate more than 20 times the corrosion resistance with this new thechnology.